Monday, January 18, 2010

5K row II 24:27@2:27 175/196

#197 5K row redux!@2:27 24:27@175/196
Compare with #189 2:31pace 25:10@174/196

I improved the time by more than half a minute as I paced myself better this time. Last minute must have been at 2:00 pace as I made a big push at end. It also helped to have the resistance at 8 this time. But lower back was hurting like hell. I did have a decent form so not sure what was wrong. Lower back must be a major issue with professional rowers. (Needs some research).

Couple of new tricks I learnt this time include letting legs to all the work for first half of the stroke by "hooking" arms straight. Also its perfectly okay to make a strong stroke and take a mini break on way back without loosing too much of the pace and power. This helps break the rhythm which comes handy for a long rowing wod like this.

#197 5K row@2:27 redux 24:27@175/196

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may commense to get income with a sum that usually is spent
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'm ready to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]